PRF Hurricane Irma Updates
After prayerfully considering the safety of our church family and the community we serve, we will be closing the PRF facility through Monday, September 11th due to the pending arrival of hurricane Irma. The Sunday 9:00am worship celebration will be affected by the closure.
Join PRF for a Facebook Live Worship Celebration
Sunday at 9:00am
PRF Church on Facebook
So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT
Serving after the Storm
Safety is the first priority. Love your neighbor as yourself. In order to serve others, you must first secure your own safety.
- Please check for downed power lines before venturing out. Here’s more information about electrical safety.
- Check Google maps or Waze App for road closures.
- Wear property safety gear and use tools and generators per the safety instructions.
- Once you are safe, pace yourself while working outside and drink plenty of water while you serve your family and your neighbors.
- Most importantly: Love and serve like Jesus himself, with selfless compassion and mercy. Jesus said “So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.”
PRF leadership will determine any damage to the PRF facilities the morning following the storm and will make determinations about the best use of the facility to serve the community. Our goal is to serve the community like Jesus using every resource we have available. The best resource the church has is the church (you!). Check www.prf.church regularly for updates.